A dog clipper is an expensive investment, but if you feel that you have talents in dog groomer, the mower can be an investment that pays on time.
Buy a dog clipper
Learning the mowing is not difficult, and wield the clippers dog is relatively convenient. Nevertheless, it always depends if you just want to shorten the hair of the dog, or make him a true shearing according to the criteria of race. This dog mowing, you will learn the standards.
Your dog, if he needs, appreciates mowing. If not usually, do not mow him. Indeed, his hair, it acts as an insulator, and a poorly done mowing might give him hot in summer and cold in winter.
If you want to pick the best dog clippers for the budget, choose a good quality for it to be easy to use and that mowing the dog is of good quality. Once you attack mowing, take a few precautions.
– Always keep the cutting head flat along the mowing area (avoiding accidents).
– Progress always (unless specifically against-indication) in the direction of the hair, avoiding marks and “stairs “unsightly.
– Always use the cutting head, the most appropriate depending on the desired length and the area treated.
– Maintain always perfectly the device and its cutting heads. The particular lubrication is essential.
– Finally, remember vigilant on small areas in high relief, therefore, at risk, such as joints, knees, face, but also the ears and between the fingers (for shaving legs ).Continue reading